COURTESY PRODUCTS, LLC
"CAFÉ VALET" SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY:This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the Fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and a student at the University participating in the Sweepstakes at the time of entry. You need not be present to win. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of Courtesy Products, LLC. (“Sponsor”) and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win.
- HOW TO ENTER: Start and end dates are available at each location. You may enter this Sweepstakes by one of two ways. Entry Form: You may enter the sweepstakes by completing an entry form available at the on-campus location of the University participating in the Sweepstakes. You must provide all of the information requested on the form to be eligible. Alternatively, you may enter by hand-printing the words “Café Valet” Sweepstakes, your name, age, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and e-mail address (if applicable) on a 3” x 5” card and mailing it in an envelope to: “Café Valet” Sweepstakes, c/o Marketing Department, 10840 Lin Page Place, St. Louis, MO 63132. Regardless of entry method you may enter a maximum of twenty (20) times. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CST of the last day of the Sweepstakes. Proof of depositing entry in mail is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Illegible, incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted from post office boxes. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be one (1) Grand Prize awarded. The Prize consists solely of a $250.00 Visa Gift Card. The approximate total retail value of the Prize is $250.00. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winner may be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification).
The Gift Cards are subject to terms and conditions specified by issuer. Such conditions may include one or more of the following: cards may not be redeemable for cash or used for payment on accounts, for the payment for prior purchases, and may be non-refundable; cards may contain expiration dates, and may be redeemable only by legal residents of the United States.
- RANDOM DRAWING: A total of one (1) Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries, on or about 5 days after the close of the Sweepstakes by judges selected by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. Only one Winner per household is permitted. The Winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail within 2 days after the Prize Winner has been selected.
- Prize conditions: No substitution for any prize will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release within fifteen (15) days of issuance. Failure to return all required documents in this time period may result in the Winner being disqualified and an alternate Winner selected. If a prize notification is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if an entrant is found to be ineligible or declines acceptance of the Prize for any reason, an alternate Winner will be selected. By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, Winner and entrant hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winners’ and entrants’ photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winners and entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Sweepstakes.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes and are equal regardless of method of entry.
- CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Sweepstakes or the website. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering, all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in St. Louis, Missouri. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, a winner will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winner and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Winner, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
- WINNERS LIST OR OFFICIAL RULES: For an Official Winners List (available after the Prize Winner is selected) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Café Valet” Sweepstakes - WINNERS - or - OFFICIAL RULES (please specify), c/o Marketing Department, 10840 Lin Page Place, St. Louis, MO 63132. All requests must be received within 90 days after the Prize Winner is selected.
- SPONSOR: Courtesy Products, LLC, 10840 Lin Page Place, St. Louis, MO 63132.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2016 (COURTESY PRODUCTS, LLC.). All rights reserved.