NOTE: Seattle’s Best coffee only works in the Seattle’s Best brewer.
NOTE: Starbucks coffee only works in the Starbucks brewer.
• Dark roasted 100% Arabica coffee.
• 100% Rainforest alliance certified™.
• Single-serve filter pack in a disposable brew basket.
• For use with the Café Valet Single-Serve Coffee system only.
Mahogany is roasted to bring out the body of the El Salvador and Sumatra coffees, yet also preserve the delicate vanilla and floral notes of the Guatemala. Accented by aromatic woods notes and finishing with a raw sugar sweetness, this coffee will become a stape in the cupboard for those who appreciate complexity in a cup. Mahogany is used exclusively with the Café Valet Single-Serve Coffee System and comes in a patented filter pack with disposable brew basket.
Mahogany is a dark roast coffee that offers dry spice notes, woodsy accents and hints of vanilla and flowers. Expect bold, dry spice along with heady, aromatic wood and leather flavors. Look also for the hints of floral, molasses and semi-sweet chocolate.
• Bold, aromatic dark roast
• Sweet Vanilla and molasses tones
• Rugged, earthy finish• Ideal dark roast for light roast drinkers